Cultured Stone Mold Making Rubber Silicone
|FOB Price:||US $5.8 / USD/KG|
|Min. Order:||200 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|200 kg||US $5.8/ USD/KG|
|Transport Package:||20kg/Drum, 25kg/Drum or 200kg/Drum|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: MCSIL-2066/2088 silicone rubber
- Material: Silicone Rubber
- Form: Liquid Rubber
- Color: off-White
- Hardness: 28-30 Shore a
- Tensile Strength: 3.8 Mpa
- Trademark: MC SILICONE
- Origin: Dongguan, China
- Raw Material: Silicone Rubber Raw Material
- Appearance: Liquid
- Item: Mcsil-2066
- Mixing Ratio: 100:2
- Tear Strength: 27 N/Mm
- Elongation at Break: 420%
- Specification: REACH, MSDS, SGS
- HS Code: 39100000
Description of Cultured Stone Mold Making Rubber Silicone
Artificial stone mold making rubber silicone, RTV-2 Silicone (room temperature vulcanization silicone) is a type of silicone rubber made from a two-component system (base plus curative; A+B) available in a hardness range of very soft to medium - usually from 15 Shore A to 40 Shore. RTV Silicones can be cured with either a platinum catalyst or a tin catalyst. Applications include making molds for reproducing.
Applications of Cultured Stone Mold Making Rubber Silicone
Artificial stone mold making rubber silicone, RTV-2 Silicone will reproduce the finest detail and is suitable for a variety of industrial and art related applications including prototypes, furniture, sculpture and architectural elements. RTV-2 Silicone can also be used to cast a variety of materials including wax, gypsum, low melt alloys/metals and urethane, epoxy or polyester resins,etc..
Features of Cultured Stone Mold Making Rubber Silicone
Good characteristics of easy-operation
Light viscosity and good flowability
High temperature resistance, acid and alkali-resistance and ageing resistance
Procedures of mold making by RTV-2 Silicone Rubber
1. Clean and prepare specimen (apply consolidant, sealant, or release agent if necessary).
2. Build retaining wall around specimen.
3. Stir silicone base to loosen any settled material.
4. Decant desired amount of silicone into mixing container.
5. Mix in appropriate amount of catalyst.
6. Apply to specimen.
7. If reinforced mold is desired, gently press in gauze after pouring fist layer.
8. When cured, gently remove mold from specimen.
9. If needed, create rigid backing or jacket over mold with plastic, urethane foam, or plaster. 10. Remove backing material and mold. Store mold inside rigid backing.
Package of RTV-2 molding silicone rubber
Part A base silicone: 20kg/drum, 25kg/drum or 200kg/drum
Part B CA30 Curing Agent: 800g/bottle, 1kg/bottle and 10kg/bottle
Professional factory of RTV-2 Molding Silicone :
We are manufacturer, and specialized in manufacturing different hardness, different viscosity silicone rubber series, we are competitive in price with good quality.
Need more information, please feel free to contact Nicole.
|Hardness||28-30 Shore A|
|Tear Strength||27 N/mm|
|Tensile Strength||≥3.8 Mpa|
|Relative density||1.09-1.15 g/cm3|
|Elongation at break||420%|