Plaster Coving Mould Making Silicone Rubber
|FOB Price:||US $6.2 / kg|
|Min. Order:||200 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|200 kg||US $6.2/ kg|
|Production Capacity:||4000kg Per Day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: MCSIL-2025
- Appearance: Viscous Liquid
- Hardness: 25 Shore a
- Mix Ratio: 100:2
- Curing Time: 4-6 Hours
- Specification: REACH, MDSD
- HS Code: 3910000000
- Material: Silicone Rubber
- Color: White
- Viscosity: 26000 Cps
- Pot Life: 30-40 Minutes
- Trademark: MC Silicone
- Origin: Dongguan
RTV-2 silicone rubber are generally named as two-part room temperature cure silicone rubber, which features an exceptional fluidity and good operability. When mixed with 2% curing agent, they can still be operated within 30 minutes, but will be formed after 4-6 hours. With resistance to deformation, high temperature, acid and alkali, and expansion.
Various Applications of Plaster Coving Mould Making Silicone Rubber:
A: Cultural relic duplication, architectural decoration, statues
B: Resin crafts
C: Lighting ornaments, candles
D: Plaster, Gypsum, Cement, Concrete decorations
F: Model design, product exploitation, etc.
Procedures of mold making by RTV-2 Silicone Rubber
1. Clean and prepare specimen (apply consolidant, sealant, or release agent if necessary).
2. Build retaining wall around specimen.
3. Stir silicone base to loosen any settled material.
4. Decant desired amount of silicone into mixing container.
5. Mix in appropriate amount of catalyst.
6. Apply to specimen.
7. If reinforced mold is desired, gently press in gauze after pouring fist layer.
8. When cured, gently remove mold from specimen.
9. If needed, create rigid backing or jacket over mold with plastic, Urethane foam, or plaster.
10. Remove backing material and mold. Store mold inside rigid backing.
Storage and Precautions of Plaster Coving Mould Making Silicone Rubber:
Plaster Coving Mould Making Silicone Rubber is an environmentally-friendly liquid silicone product, is not easy to burn and can be stored and transported as non-hazardous goods. The shelf life of the product is about one year from the date of production. Inspection is required when exceeding the time limited. It can continue to be used in case of neither thickening nor deterioration.
Package of Plaster Coving Mould Making Silicone Rubber:
Part A base silicone: 20kg/drum, 25kg/drum or 200kg/drum
Part B CA30 Curing Agent: 800g/bottle and 10kg/bottle
Professional factory of Plaster Coving Mould Making Silicone Rubber: :
We are manufacturer, and specialized in manufacturing different hardness, different viscosity silicone rubber series, we are competitive in price with good quality.
Should you have any question, please feel free to contact Ms Julie.
MINGCHENG GROUP LIMITED
|Hardness||25 shore A|
|Pot life||30-40 minutes|
|Curing time||4-6 hours|
|Tensile strength||3.8 Mpa|