Liquid Silicone Rubber/Liquid Silicone Rubber for Gypsum Cornice Mold Making/RTV-2
|FOB Price:||US $5.9 / kg|
|Min. Order:||200 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|200 kg||US $5.9/ kg|
|Production Capacity:||4000kg Per Day|
|Transport Package:||25kg, 200kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: MCsilicone 2025
- Appearance: Liquid White
- Hardness: 25 Shore a
- Curing Agent: Tin Catalyst
- Pot Life: 30-40 Mins
- Specification: MSDS, REACH
- HS Code: 3910000000
- Material: Silicone Rubber
- Color: White
- Viscosity: 26000 Cps
- Mix Ratio: 100:2
- Trademark: MC Silicone
- Origin: Dongguan
RTV-2 silicone rubber are generally named as two-part room temperature cure silicone rubber, which features an exceptional fluidity and good operability. When mixed with 2% curing agent, they can still be operated within 30 minutes, but will be formed after 4-6 hours. With resistance to deformation, high temperature, acid and alkali, and expansion.
Features of Liquid Silicone Rubber
1. Good flow ability and long working time
2. Medium hardness
3. High tear and tensile strength
4. Easy de-mould from complex replica parts
5. Acid and alkali-resistance
6. Low linear shrinkage
Various applications of Liquid Silicone Rubber
A: Cultural relic duplication, architectural decoration, statues
B: Resin crafts
C: Lighting ornaments, candles
D: Plaster, Gypsum, Cement, Concrete decorations
F: Model design, product exploitation, etc.
Storage and Precautions of Liquid RTV Silicone Rubber for Gypsum Cornice Mold Making:
RTV-2 Silicone Rubber is an environmentally-friendly liquid silicone product, is not easy to burn and can be stored and transported as non-hazardous goods. The shelf life of the product is about one year from the date of production. Inspection is required when exceeding the time limited. It can continue to be used in case of neither thickening nor deterioration.
Procedures of Mould Making by RTV 2 silicones
1. Clean and prepare specimen (apply consolidant, sealant, or release agent if necessary).
2. Build retaining wall around specimen.
3. Stir silicone base to loosen any settled material.
4. Decant desired amount of silicone into mixing container.
5. Mix in appropriate amount of catalyst.
6. Apply to specimen.
7. If reinforced mold is desired, gently press in gauze after pouring fist layer.
8. When cured, gently remove mold from specimen.
9. If needed, create rigid backing or jacket over mold with plastic, Urethane foam, or plaster.
10. Remove backing material and mold. Store mold inside rigid backing.
Package of RTV-2 molding silicone rubber
Part A base silicone: 20kg/drum, 25kg/drum or 200kg/drum
Part B CA30 Curing Agent: 800g/bottle and 1kg/bottle
Need the technical datasheet for reference, please feel free to contact Sophie
MINGCHENG GROUP LIMITED
|Pot life||30-40 mins|
|Curing time||4-6 hrs|
|Hardness||25 shore A|
|Tensile strength||3.8 Mpa|
|Tear Strength||30 N/mm|