Liquid RTV Silicone Rubber Molds for Concrete
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||100 kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: RTV2030
- Color: White
- Mixed Viscosity: 24000-25000 Cps ( Adjustable )
- Curing Time: 4-6 Hours
- Tear Strength: 30 N/Mm
- Density(g/cm3,25 Centigrade): 1.10-1.15
- Appearance: Liquid
- Transport Package: 20kg/Drum, 25kg/Drum or 200kg/Drum
- Origin: China
- Item: RTV 2030
- Mixing Ratio: 100:2 / 100:3 / 100:4 / 100:5
- Working Time: 30-40 Mins
- Hardness: 28-30 Shore a
- Tensile Strength: 3.8 Mpa
- Material: Silicone Rubber
- Trademark: MC SILICONE
- Specification: REACH
- HS Code: 39100000
Please feel free to send inquiry to us, we will send you the CD instruction, if you need technical support, welcome to contact Ms Libby
Brief Introduction of liquid RTV silicone rubber molds for concrete
RTV-2 silicone rubber is a two component material, and it consist of Part A base silicone and Part B curing agent. When the two parts mix together and pour or brush on a object, the silicone base and curing agent can cure to be a silicone mold at room temperature; And 24 hours later, the silicone mold can be released from the object, and then the silicone mold can be poured into the following material to copy: Plaster, polyurethane, PU, GRC, cement, resin, polyester, wax etc...
Procedures of liquid RTV silicone rubber molds for concrete
1. Make sure the surface of the original is clean and free of loose material.
2. Weight 100 Part A base and 2 parts of CA30 Curing Agent in a clean container.
3. Stir Part A base silicone before use thoroughly, as filler separation may occur upon prolonged storage.
4. Mix Part A and Part B evenly until the CA30 completely dispersed in the base.
5. Pour the mixed Part A base silicone and CA-30 curing agent as soon as possible onto the original
6. De-mold after 24 hours, it is will improve the replicate times of silicone mold.
Note: It is strongly recommended that entrapped air be removed in a vacuum chamber, allowing the mix to completely expand and then collapse. After a further 1-2 mins under vacuum, the mix should be inspected and can be used if free of air bubbles. A volume increase of 3-5 times will occur on vacuum de-airing the mixture. So a suitably large container should be chosen.
Extensive Applications of RTV silicone rubber for concrete
RTV-2 silicone rubber can be used in the duplication of cement molds, concrete stones, artificial stones, plaster molding, figures, art objects, decoration molding, GRC products, gypsum products, resin products, PU molds. etc.
| Technical parameter of liquid RTV silicone rubber molds for concrete|
Need more information from us, please feel free contact Libby