High Duplication RTV-2 Silicone Rubber Molds Grc
|FOB Price:||US $5.8 / kg|
|Min. Order:||200 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|200 kg||US $5.8/ kg|
|Transport Package:||20kg/Drum, 25kg/Drum or 200kg/Drum|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: MCSIL-2030 silicone rubber
- Color: off-White
- Hardness: 28-30 Shore a
- Tensile Strength: 3.8 Mpa
- Raw Material: Silicone Rubber Raw Material
- Appearance: Liquid
- Trademark: MC SILICONE
- Origin: Dongguan, China
- Item: Mcsil-2030
- Mixing Ratio: 100:2
- Tear Strength: 30 N/Mm
- Elongation at Break: 480%
- Material: Silicone Rubber
- Form: Liquid Rubber
- Specification: REACH, MSDS, SGS
- HS Code: 39100000
Introduction of High Duplication RTV-2 Silicone Rubber molds GRC
RTV-2 is a two-component Room-Temperature-Vulcanizing (RTV-2) silicone rubber. Depending on its curing mechanism, two types of RTV-2 are available: "condensation" cure type and "addition" cure type. Generally, RTV-2 Silicone Rubber is a kind of two-component material. The RTV-2 silicone rubber is made up of Part A base silicone and Part B curing agent. The Part A base silicone and Part B CA curing agent can cure at room temperature by a condensation reaction, after full cure, it become a cured silicone mold. The silicone mold can be cast the following materials for reproduction: Plaster, polyurethane, PU, GRC, cement, resin, polyester, wax etc...
Specifications of High Duplication RTV-2 Silicone Rubber molds GRC
Room Temperature Vulcanization
Equipped with REACH certificate
Professional technician with rich experience
4% catalyst offers for free of charge
Free sample is available
Silicone hardness range: 10-60 shore A
High Duplication RTV-2 Silicone Rubber molds GRC
Characteristics of High Duplication RTV-2 Silicone Rubber molds GRC
1. Good flow ability and long working time
2. Medium hardness
3. High tear and tensile strength
4. Easy de-mould from complex replica parts
5. Acid and alkali-resistance
6. Low linear shrinkage
Applications of High Duplication RTV-2 Silicone Rubber molds GRC
RTV-2 silicone rubber for mold making can be used in the filed of reproducing cement molds, concrete stones, artificial stones, plaster molding, figures, art objects, decoration molding, GRC products, gypsum products, resin products, PU molds. etc.
RTV-2 silicone rubber can be applied in many objects mold making, since the RTV-2 silicone has good flow ability and medium hardness, and the silicone can cure at room temperature, thus it's a good material for duplication.
RTV-2 Silicone Rubber can be used for artificial stone moldmaking. For example MCSIL-2066 and MCSIL-2088 silicone.
RTV-2 silicone rubber can be appliied in candle and soap moldmaking, such as MCSIL-215 and MCSIL-218 silicone.
RTV-2 silicone rubber can be used for plaster moldmaking, such as MCSIL-2025, MCSIL-H25 and MCSIL-2030 silicone.
RTV-2 silicone rubber can be applied in the field of shoe sole moldmaking, for example, MCSIL-S10 and MCSIL-S15 silicone.
RTV-2 silicone rubber can be used for prototyping and electronic potting.
Procedures for High Duplication RTV-2 Silicone Rubber molds GRC
1. Make sure the surface of the original is clean and free of loose material.
2. Weight 100 Part A base and 2 parts of CA30 Curing Agent in a clean container.
3. Stir Part A base silicone before use thoroughly, as filler separation may occur upon prolonged storage.
4. Mix Part A and Part B evenly until the CA30 completely dispersed in the base.
5. Pour the mixed Part A base silicone and CA-30 curing agent as soon as possible onto the original
6. De-mold after 24 hours, it is will improve the replicate times of silicone mold.
Storage of High Duplication RTV-2 Silicone Rubber molds GRC
When the silicone rubber is stored at or below 30C (85F) in the original unopened containers, RTV2 Silicone Base and CA30 Curing agent have a usable life of 12 months from the date of production. After 12 months, please use a stirring mill to stir the Part A silicone for some minutes, then the silicone can be use again, without any influence to the characteristics.
Need more information, please feel free to contact Michelle.
|Application||Plaster, GRC, Resin^|
|Hardness||28-30 Shore A|
|Tear Strength||30 N/mm|
|Tensile Strength||3.8 MPA|
|Relative density||1.15 g/cm³|
|Elongation at break||480%|