Liquid RTV-2 Silicone for Making Molds for Gypsum Decorations
|FOB Price:||US $6.2 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||200 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|200 Pieces||US $6.2/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||4000kg Per Day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: MCSIL-2030
- Material: Silicone Rubber
- Form: Liquid Rubber
- Color: White
- Mix Ratio: 100:2
- Demold Time: 4-6 Hrs
- Hardness: 30 Shore a
- Tear Strength: 30 N/Mm
- Transport Package: 25kg, 200kg
- Origin: Guangdong
- Raw Material: Synthetic Rubber
- Appearance: Viscous
- Item No.: Mcsil-2030
- Viscosity: 24000cps
- Pot Life: 30-40 Mins
- Complete Curing Time: 24 Hrs
- Catalyst: Free of Charge
- Trademark: MC Silicone
- Specification: Reach, SGS
- HS Code: 39100000
Liquid RTV-2 Silicone Rubber For Making Molds For Gypsum Decorations is a two component material, and it consist of Part A base silicone and Part B curing agent. When the two parts mix together and pour or brush on a object, the silicone base and curing agent can cure to be a silicone mold at room temperature.
Applications of Liquid RTV-2 Silicone Rubber For Making Molds For Gypsum Decorations:
RTV-2 molding silicone rubber can be used in the duplication of cement molds, concrete stones, artificial stones, plaster molding, figures, art objects, decoration molding, GRC products, gypsum products, resin products, PU molds. etc.
Features of Liquid RTV-2 Silicone Rubber For Making Molds For Gypsum Decorations:
1. Good flow ability and long working time
2. Medium hardness
3. High tear and tensile strength
4. Easy de-mould from complex replica parts
5. Acid and alkali-resistance
6. Low linear shrinkage
Using Instruction of Liquid RTV-2 Silicone Rubber For Making Molds For Gypsum Decorations
1. Make sure the surface of the original is clean and free of loose material.
2. Weight 100 Part A base and 2 parts of CA30 Curing Agent in a clean container.
3. Stir Part A base silicone before use thoroughly, as filler separation may occur upon prolonged storage.
4. Mix Part A and Part B evenly until the CA30 completely dispersed in the base.
5. Pour the mixed Part A base silicone and CA-30 curing agent as soon as possible onto the original
6. De-mold after 24 hours, it is will improve the replicate times of silicone mold.
Note: It is strongly recommended that entrapped air be removed in a vacuum chamber, allowing the mix to completely expand and then collapse. After a further 1-2 mins under vacuum, the mix should be inspected and can be used if free of air bubbles. A volume increase of 3-5 times will occur on vacuum de-airing the mixture. So a suitably large container should be chosen.
Package of Liquid RTV-2 Silicone Rubber For Making Molds For Gypsum Decorations:
Part A base silicone: 20kg/drum, 25kg/drum or 200kg/drum
Part B CA30 Curing Agent: 800g/bottle, 1kg/bottle
Professional factory of liquid RTV-2 mold making silicone rubber:
We are manufacturer, and specialized in manufacturing different hardness, different viscosity silicone rubber series, we are competitive in price with good quality.
Should you have any question, please feel free to contact Ms Julie.