Mould Making Applications RTV-2 Silicone Rubber
|FOB Price:||US $5.8 / kg|
|Min. Order:||200 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|200 kg||US $5.8/ kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: MCSIL Silicone rubber
- Material: Silicone Rubber
- Form: Liquid Rubber
- Addition Silicone Hardness Range: 10-60 Shore a
- Packing Available: 1kg, 5kg, 20kg, 25kg, 200kg, 220kg
- Viscosity: 5000-50000cps
- Price(Condensation): 4.5-6.2USD-Kg
- Applications: Plaster, Polyurethane, PU, Grc, Cement, Resin^^
- Transport Package: 20kg/Drum, 25kg/Drum or 200kg/Drum
- Origin: Dongguan, China
- Raw Material: Silicone Raw Material
- Appearance: Liquid
- Condensation Silicone Hardness Range: 5-70 Shore a
- Mixing Ratio: 100:2, 100:5, 10:1, 1:1
- Catalyst Color Available: Clear and Blue
- Lables: Can Be Designed by Customers
- Price(Addition): 8.5-12.8USD/Kg
- Trademark: MC SILICONE
- Specification: REACH, MSDS, SGS
- HS Code: 39100000
RTV-2 is a two-component Room-Temperature-Vulcanizing (RTV-2) silicone rubber. Depending on its curing mechanism, two types of RTV-2 are available: "condensation" cure type and "addition" cure type. Generally, RTV-2 Silicone Rubber is a kind of two-component material. The RTV-2 silicone rubber is made up of Part A base silicone and Part B curing agent. The Part A base silicone and Part B CA curing agent can cure at room temperature by a condensation reaction, after full cure, it become a cured silicone mold. The silicone mold can be cast the following materials for reproduction: Plaster, polyurethane, PU, GRC, cement, resin, polyester, wax etc...
Specifications of MC RTV-2 Silicone Rubber
Room Temperature Vulcanization
Equipped with REACH certificate
Professional technician with rich experience
4% catalyst offers for free of charge
Silicone hardness range: 5-70 shore A
High duplicating silicone molds
Characteristics of RTV-2 Silicone Rubber for Mould Making
1. Good flow ability and long working time
2. Medium hardness
3. High tear and tensile strength
4. Easy de-mould from complex replica parts
5. Acid and alkali-resistance
6. Low linear shrinkage
Applications of RTV-2 Silicone Rubber for Mould Making
RTV-2 silicone rubber for mold making can be used in the filed of reproducing cement molds, concrete stones, artificial stones, plaster molding, figures, art objects, decoration molding, GRC products, gypsum products, resin products, PU molds. etc.
RTV-2 silicone rubber can be applied in many objects mold making, since the RTV-2 silicone has good flow ability and medium hardness, and the silicone can cure at room temperature, thus it's a good material for duplication.
RTV-2 Silicone Rubber can be used for artificial stone mold making. For example MCSIL-2066 and MCSIL-2088 silicone.
RTV-2 silicone rubber can be applied in candle and soap mold making, such as MCSIL-215 and MCSIL-218 silicone.
RTV-2 silicone rubber can be used for plaster mold making, such as MCSIL-2020, MCSIL-2025 and MCSIL-2030 silicone.
RTV-2 silicone rubber can be applied in the field of shoe sole moldmaking, for example, MCSIL-S20 and MCSIL-S25 silicone.
RTV-2 silicone rubber can be used for prototyping and electronic potting.
Procedures of RTV-2 Silicone Rubber for Mould Making
1. Make sure the surface of the original is clean and free of loose material.
2. Weight 100 Part A base and 2 parts of CA30 Curing Agent in a clean container.
3. Stir Part A base silicone before use thoroughly, as filler separation may occur upon prolonged storage.
4. Mix Part A and Part B evenly until the CA30 completely dispersed in the base.
5. Pour the mixed Part A base silicone and CA-30 curing agent as soon as possible onto the original
6. De-mold after 24 hours, it is will improve the replicate times of silicone mold.
Note: It is strongly recommended that entrapped air be removed in a vacuum chamber, allowing the mix to completely expand and then collapse. After a further 1-2 mins under vacuum, the mix should be inspected and can be used if free of air bubbles. A volume increase of 3-5 times will occur on vacuum de-airing the mixture. So a suitably large container should be chosen.
Storage of RTV-2 Silicone Rubber for Mould Making
When the silicone rubber is stored at or below 30C (85F) in the original unopened containers, RTV2 Silicone Base and CA30 Curing agent have a usable life of 12 months from the date of production. After 12 months, please use a stirring mill to stir the Part A silicone for some minutes, then the silicone can be use again, without any influence to the characteristics.
|Working time||30-40 mins|
|Curing time||4-6 Hours|
|Hardness||27-28 Shore A|
|Tear Strength||30 N/mm|
|Tensile Strength||4.5 Mpa|
|Elongation at break||510%|
Need more information, please feel free to contact Sophie.