Liquid Silicone Mold Making Rubber for Gypsum Mouldings
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||100 kg|
|Transport Package:||20kg/Drum, 25kg/Drum or 200kg/Drum|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: MCSIL-S30
- Appearance: Liquid
- Color: White
- Working Time: 5-10 Mins
- Hardness: 30 Shore a
- Specification: REACH
- HS Code: 391000000
- Material: Silicone Rubber
- Item: RTV 3030
- Mixing Ratio: 100:2 / 100:3 / 100:4 / 100:5
- Curing Time: 4-6 Hours
- Trademark: MC SILICONE
- Origin: China
Shoes mould Making RTV-2 Silicone Rubber is a two-component material, and RTV-2 silicone rubber is consisted of Part A silicone base and Part B CA30 curing agent, and the silicone base and curing agent can cure at room temperature by a condensation reaction. These materials can be cast into the cured silicone mould: Shoe mould making, sand casting etc.
Characteristics of liquid silicone mold making rubber for gypsum mouldings
1. Good flow ability and long working time
2. Medium hardness stone mold making
3. High tear and tensile strength
4. Easy de-mould from complex replica parts
5. Acid and alkali-resistance
6. Low linear shrinkage
Instructions for liquid silicone mold making rubber for gypsum mouldings
1. Make sure the surface of the original is clean and free of loose material.
2. Weight 100 Part A base and 2 parts of CA30 Curing Agent in a clean container.
3. Stir Part A base silicone before use thoroughly, as filler separation may occur upon prolonged storage.
4. Mix Part A and Part B evenly until the CA30 completely dispersed in the base.
5. Pour the mixed Part A base silicone and CA-30 curing agent as soon as possible onto the original
6. De-mold after 24 hours, it is will improve the replicate times of silicone mold.
Note: It is strongly recommended that entrapped air be removed in a vacuum chamber, allowing the mix to completely expand and then collapse. After a further 1-2 mins under vacuum, the mix should be inspected and can be used if free of air bubbles. A volume increase of 3-5 times will occur on vacuum de-airing the mixture. So a suitably large container should be chosen.
Storage of liquid silicone mold making rubber for gypsum mouldings
When the Shoes Mold Making RTV-2 Silicone Rubber is stored at or below 30 ° C (85° F) in the original unopened containers, RTV3010/3015 silicone base and CA30 curing agent have a usable life of 12 months from the date of production.
Note of liquid silicone mold making rubber for gypsum mouldings
Shoes Mold Making RTV-2 Silicone Rubber is an industrial product and must not be used in food molding, dental human skin molding applications.
| Technical parameter of liquid silicone mold making rubber for gypsum mouldings |