Silicone Rubber for Potting Electronic Encapsulating (RTV160)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||100 kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: RTV160
- Material: Silicone Rubber
- Form: Liquid Rubber
- Color: Grey
- Mixed Viscosity: 3000-6000 Cps
- Curing Time: 24 Hours
- Dielectric Strength: 20
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.58
- Transport Package: 20kg/Drum, 25kg/Drum or 200kg/Drum
- Origin: China
- Raw Material: Synthetic Rubber
- Appearance: Liquid
- Item: RTV 160
- Mixing Ratio: 1:1
- Working Time: 30 Mins
- Hardness: 55-60 Shore a
- Volume Resistivity: 3×1015
- Trademark: MC SILICONE
- Specification: REACH
- HS Code: 39100000
RTV160 is a two-component room temperature cure potting compound with mix ratio of 1: 1, curing time can be accelerated by heating up, features with good flow ability and flame resistance. It's suitable for encapsulating of LED displayers, power module and electronics components, etc.
Features of Silicone Rubber For Electronic Encapsulating&Potting
Easy mix with 1: 1 proportion
Low viscosity, good flow ability
Room temperature cure or heat up cure
Thermal conduction, flame resistance
Using Instructions of Silicone Rubber For Electronic Encapsulating&Potting
1. Preparing: Clean up the coating surface, remove the rust, dust, oil dirt.
2. Pouring: Weigh the silicone and catalyst correctly, mix silicone part A and part B thoroughly, pour onto the electronic components/surface after vacuum degassing.
3. Curing: Room temperature cure or heat-up cure is both workable.
4. It should be use up after open the package, the material must be kept in a cool place sealed well, and it should avoid from contact with moisture in the air.
Technical datasheetof Silicone Rubber For Electronic Encapsulating&Potting
Item No. RTV 160
Viscosity mPa. S 25C3000~6000
Density g/cm31.57± 0.02
Pot life min 25C30
Curing time H24
Curing time with heat min 100C10
Hardness shore A55~60
Dielectric strength kv/mm 25C≥ 20
Volume resistivity DC500V Ω Cm3× 1015
Tensile strength Mpa≥ 0.6
Thermal conductivity w/m0.58
Note: Mechanical and electrical performance data tested at 25° C 7 days after curing, relative humidity of 55%; All the tested data is average value.
Packaging of Silicone Rubber For Electronic Encapsulating&Potting
Packs are available in 20kg and 200kg per drum.
Storage & Transportation of Silicone Rubber For Electronic Encapsulating&Potting
1. Keep it from strong sunshine, heat, and store in cool & dry place, well sealed. It has a shelf life of 12 months.
2. It can be stroked and transported as non-dangerous goods.
Need more information , please contact us .