Artificial Stone Mold Making Rubber Material Silicone (RTV2030)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||100 kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: RTV2030
- Material: Silicone Rubber
- Form: Liquid Rubber
- Color: White
- Mixed Viscosity: 24000-25000 Cps ( Adjustable )
- Curing Time: 4-6 Hours
- Tear Strength: 30 N/Mm
- Density(g/cm3,25 Centigrade): 1.10-1.15
- Transport Package: 20kg/Drum, 25kg/Drum or 200kg/Drum
- Origin: China
- Raw Material: Liquid Silicone Rubber
- Appearance: Liquid
- Item: RTV 2030
- Mixing Ratio: 100:2 / 100:3 / 100:4 / 100:5
- Working Time: 30-40 Mins
- Hardness: 28-30 Shore a
- Tensile Strength: 3.8 Mpa
- Trademark: MC SILICONE
- Specification: REACH SGS FDA MSDS ISO9001
- HS Code: 39100000
Brief Introduction of Artificial Stone Mold Making Rubber Material Silicone
RTV-2 silicone rubber is a two component material, and it consist of Part A base silicone and Part B curing agent. When the two parts mix together and pour or brush on a object, the silicone base and curing agent can cure to be a silicone mold at room temperature; And 24 hours later, the silicone mold can be released from the object, and then the silicone mold can be poured into the following material to copy: Plaster, polyurethane, PU, GRC, cement, resin, polyester, wax etc...
Characteristics of Artificial Stone Mold Making Rubber Material Silicone
1. Good flow ability and long working time
2. Medium hardness
3. High tear and tensile strength
4. Easy de-mould from complex replica parts
5. Acid and alkali-resistance
6. Low linear shrinkage
Procedures of Artificial Stone Mold Making Rubber Material Silicone
1. Make sure the surface of the original is clean and free of loose material.
2. Weight 100 Part A base and 2 parts of CA30 Curing Agent in a clean container.
3. Stir Part A base silicone before use thoroughly, as filler separation may occur upon prolonged storage.
4. Mix Part A and Part B evenly until the CA30 completely dispersed in the base.
5. Pour the mixed Part A base silicone and CA-30 curing agent as soon as possible onto the original
6. De-mold after 24 hours, it is will improve the replicate times of silicone mold.
Note: It is strongly recommended that entrapped air be removed in a vacuum chamber, allowing the mix to completely expand and then collapse. After a further 1-2 mins under vacuum, the mix should be inspected and can be used if free of air bubbles. A volume increase of 3-5 times will occur on vacuum de-airing the mixture. So a suitably large container should be chosen.
Extensive Applications of RTV silicone rubber for concrete
RTV-2 silicone rubber can be used in the duplication of cement molds, concrete stones, artificial stones, plaster molding, figures, art objects, decoration molding, GRC products, gypsum products, resin products, PU molds. etc.
Applications of Artificial Stone Mold Making Rubber Material Silicone
RTV-2 silicone rubber for mold making can be used in the filed of reproducing cement molds, concrete, plaster molding, figures, art objects, decoration molding, GRC products, gypsum products, resin products, PU molds, prototypes, furniture, sculpture and architectural elements etc.
RTV-2 Silicone rubber can be used for artificial stone mold making. For example, RTV2030, RTV2066 and RTV2088 silicone.
RTV-2 Silicone rubber can be applied in candle and soap mold making, such as RTV215 and RTV218 silicone.
RTV-2 Silicone rubber can be used for concrete, plaster and gypsum mold making, such as RTV2025, RTV2028 and RTV2030 silicone.
Packing of RTV mold making silicone rubber
PAR A base Silicone: 5kg/pail, 20kg/pail, 25kg/pail or 200kg/pail.
PAR B catalyst ( curing agent ): 200g/bottle, 1kg/bottle, 10kg/bottle.
Storage of RTV mold making Silicone Rubber
When the RTV-2 silicon rubber is stored at or below 30 C (85F) in the original unopened containers, Silicone Base and CA30 Curing agent have a usable life of 12 months from the date of production.
Need more information , please feel free to contact us .
MINGCHENG GROUP LIMITED
Contact : Miss Berry
Tel : 0086-769-82693920
ADD : No.2, Zhouliao Road, Langzhou Industrial Zone, Changping, Dongguan, Guangdong, China