Electronic Potting Compound Silicone Rubber
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||200 kg|
|Transport Package:||20kg/Drum, 25kg/Drum or 200kg/Drum|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: MC-E56
- Appearance: Liquid
- Color: Grey
- Working Time: 30 Mins
- Trademark: MC SILICONE
- Origin: China
- Material: Silicone Rubber
- Item: Mc-E56
- Mixing Ratio: 1:1
- Curing Time: 24 Hours
- Specification: REACH
- HS Code: 39100000
RTV160 is a two-component room temperature cure potting compound with mix ratio of 1: 1, curing time can be accelerated by heating up, features with good flow ability and flame resistance. It's suitable for encapsulating of LED displayers, power module and electronics components, etc.
Features of Electronic potting compound silicone rubber
Easy mix with 1: 1 proportion
Low viscosity, good flow ability
Room temperature cure or heat up cure
Thermal conduction, flame resistance
Using Instructions of Electronic potting compound silicone rubber
1. Preparing: Clean up the coating surface, remove the rust, dust, oil dirt.
2. Pouring: Weigh the silicone and catalyst correctly, mix silicone part A and part B thoroughly, pour onto the electronic components/surface after vacuum degassing.
3. Curing: Room temperature cure or heat-up cure is both workable.
4. It should be use up after open the package, the material must be kept in a cool place sealed well, and it should avoid from contact with moisture in the air.
Note: Mechanical and electrical performance data tested at 25° C 7 days after curing, relative humidity of 55%; All the tested data is average value.
Packaging of Electronic potting compound silicone rubber
Packs are available in 20kg and 200kg per drum.
Storage & Transportation of Electronic potting compound silicone rubber
1. Keep it from strong sunshine, heat, and store in cool & dry place, well sealed. It has a shelf life of 12 months.
2. It can be stroked and transported as non-dangerous goods.