Decorative Gypsum Products Mould Making Silicone Rubber
|FOB Price:||US $6.2 / kg|
|Min. Order:||200 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|200 kg||US $6.2/ kg|
|Production Capacity:||4000kg Per Day|
|Transport Package:||25kg, 200kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: MCSIL-M20
- Appearance: Liquid White
- Hardness: 20 Shore a
- Curing Agent: Tin Catalyst
- Pot Life: 30-40 Mins
- Trademark: MC Silicone
- Origin: Dongguan
- Material: Silicone Rubber
- Color: White
- Viscosity: 26000 Cps
- Mix Ratio: 2%
- Curing Time: 4-6 Hrs
- Specification: MSDS, REACH
- HS Code: 3910000000
Decorative Gypsum Products Mould Making Silicone is a low viscosity, medium hardness condensation cure silicone rubber. Idea for the pouring of flood moulds, formulated to give precise reproduction. Setting times can be adjusted to suit the size of each individual job by using between 2%-5% catalyst.
Applications of Decorative Gypsum Products Mould Making Silicone:
Decorative Gypsum Products Mould Making Silicone is suited for the reproduction of
A: Cultural relic duplication, architectural decoration, statues
B: Resin crafts
C: Lighting ornaments, candles
D: Plaster, Gypsum, Cement, Concrete decorations
F: Model design, product exploitation, etc.
We are happy with MC RTV-2 silicone rubber and quality. I've also been very happy with your best service, let's continue discussions and work on more. --- Mike (from NY, USA)
100% love the liquid silicone. I will be ordering more this week. ----Kody (from Turkey)
We are very pleased with the quality of RTV-2 silicone rubber and the performance. ------Richard from UK
The RTV-2 silicone rubber has arrived and is excellent------John from Iran
I have selled some RTV molding silicone for my customer, they are very happy, so thank you-----Adam from Morocco
Procedures of mold making by 2 part Liquid RTV silicone rubber
1. Clean and prepare specimen (apply consolidant, sealant, or release agent if necessary).
2. Build retaining wall around specimen.
3. Stir silicone base to loosen any settled material.
4. Decant desired amount of silicone into mixing container.
5. Mix in appropriate amount of catalyst.
6. Apply to specimen.
7. If reinforced mold is desired, gently press in gauze after pouring fist layer.
8. When cured, gently remove mold from specimen.
9. If needed, create rigid backing or jacket over mold with plastic, Urethane foam, or plaster.
10. Remove backing material and mold. Store mold inside rigid backing.
Package of Decorative Gypsum Products Mould Making Silicone:
Part A base silicone: 20kg/drum, 25kg/drum or 200kg/drum
Part B CA30 Curing Agent: 800g/bottle, 1kg/bottle
Professional factory of Decorative Gypsum Products Mould Making Silicone:
We are manufacturer, and specialized in manufacturing different hardness, different viscosity silicone rubber series, we are competitive in price with good quality.
Need the technical datasheet for reference, please feel free to contact Ms Julie
MINGCHENG GROUP LIMITED
|Pot life||30-40 mins|
|Curing time||4-6 hrs|
|Hardness||20 shore A|
|Tensile strength||3.8 Mpa|
|Tear Strength||28 N/mm|