Silicone Rubber for Stone Mold Making/Stone Tile Casting Silicone Rubber
|FOB Price:||US $5.8 / kg|
|Min. Order:||200 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|200 kg||US $5.8/ kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: RTV-2066
- Material: Silicone Rubber
- Form: Liquid Rubber
- Hardness: 28-30 Shore a
- Pot Life: 20-30 Minutes
- Sample: Free
- Trademark: MC Silicone
- Specification: RoHS, REACH, SGS
- HS Code: 39100000
- Raw Material: Silicone Raw Material
- Appearance: Viscous Liquid
- Color: White
- Mix Rato: 100:2
- Curing Time: 4-6 Hours
- Application: Artificial Stone Mold
- Transport Package: 25kg/Drum 200kg/Drum
- Origin: Dongguan
DESCRIPTION of Silicone Rubber for Stone Mold Making/Stone Tile Casting Silicone Rubber
Liquid RTV2 silicone is general called two-component room temperature vulcanization silicone rubber with excellent fluidity and good operational performance. Add curing agent of 2% at the room temperature, the silicone rubber is still operational within 30 minutes, and in 4-6 hours, an elastic silicon mold will be obtained with resistance to deformation, high-temperature, acid and alkali and expansion. The silicone rubber is also applicable to mold duplication of poly crafts, resin craftworks, lightings, candles, etc. And fabrication of precision molds.
APPLICATIONS of Silicone Rubber for Stone Mold Making/Stone Tile Casting Silicone Rubber
A: Cultural relic duplication, architectural decoration, statues
B: Polyester Resin crafts
C: Lighting ornaments, soap, candles molding
D: Plaster, Gypsum, Cement, Concrete decorations
F: Model design, product exploitation, etc.
PROCEDURES of Silicone Rubber for Stone Mold Making/Stone Tile Casting Silicone Rubber
1. Clean and prepare specimen (apply consolidant, sealant, or release agent if necessary).
2. Build retaining wall around specimen.
3. Stir silicone base to loosen any settled material.
4. Decant desired amount of silicone into mixing container.
5. Mix in appropriate amount of catalyst.
6. Apply to specimen.
7. If reinforced mold is desired, gently press in gauze after pouring fist layer.
8. When cured, gently remove mold from specimen.
9. If needed, create rigid backing or jacket over mold with plastic,
Urethane foam, or plaster.
10. Remove backing material and mold. Store mold inside rigid backing.
TDS of Silicone Rubber for Stone Mold Making/Stone Tile Casting Silicone Rubber
|Item no.||RTV 2088|
|Pot life||30-40 mins|
|Curing time||4-6 hrs|
|Hardness||32 shore A|
|Tensile strength||3.6 Mpa|
|Tear Strength||29 N/mm|
How to make the silicone mold?
1. Make sure the surface of the original is clean and free of loose material.
2. Weight 100 Part A base and 2 parts of CA30 Curing Agent in a clean container.
3. Stir Part A base silicone before use thoroughly, as filler separation may occur upon prolonged storage.
4. Mix Part A and Part B evenly until the CA30 completely dispersed in the base.
5. Pour the mixed Part A base silicone and CA-30 curing agent as soon as possible onto the original
6. De-mold after 24 hours, it is will improve the replicate times of silicone mold.
Package of Silicone Rubber for Stone Mold Making/Stone Tile Casting Silicone Rubber
Par A base Silicone : 5kg/pail , 20kg/pail , 25kg/pail or 200kg/pail .
Par B catalyst ( curing agent ) : 200g/bottle , 1kg/bottle , 10kg/bottle .
Certification of Silicone Rubber for Stone Mold Making/Stone Tile Casting Silicone Rubber
Customer feedback :
- We are happy with MC RTV-2 silicone rubber and quality. I've also been very happy with your best service, let's continue discussions and work on more. --- Mike (from NY,USA)
- 100% love the liquid silicone rubber . I will be ordering more this week. ----Kody (from Turkey)
- We are very pleased with the quality of silicone RTV moulding rubber and the performance.------Richard from UK
- the RTV-2 silikon has arrived and is excellent------John from Iran
- I have selled some RTV molding silicone for my customer, they are very happy, so thank you-----Adam from Morroco.
Order infomation :
- MOQ: 200KG
- Delivery time:ONLY ONE DAY FOR SAMPLE CALL, 5-20 Working Days for Mass Order