liquid rtv-2 silicone for gypsum products molding
Application of liquid rtv-2 silicone for gypsum products molding
Liquid rtv-2 silicone for gypsum products molding is mainly applicable to gypsum products, plaster,resin, cements mold is good for casting Plasters, Cements and resin, toy craftworks, gifts and stationery, large statues, duplication of cultural relics mold making, etc.
Description of liquid rtv-2 silicone for gypsum products molding
liquid rtv-2 silicone for gypsum products molding is flowing liquid with consistant quality in whatever color. It consists of two components, wherein component A is silicone rubber, and component B is curing agent or vulcanizing agent. Firstly process and prepare the model mold or the product to be duplicated, take certain amount of the silicone rubber, add 2-3% curing agent, and mix evenly for use. One mold pair can be solidified and formed in 2-3 hours. The formed mold can be used repeatedly without deformation and water shrinkage and with high temperature resistance, thereby providing fast duplication of the product with a product shrinkage 2. The 618 manual mold silicon is mainly applicable to manual molds and small number of product duplication.
Operation Instruction of liquid rtv-2 silicone for gypsum products molding
1. liquid rtv-2 silicone for gypsum products molding is applied to small products or products with fine patterns. The mold for the fine detailed and small products should be made of soft silicon to protect the products from easy breaking when demoulding.
2. If large product duplication or fabrication, the mold should be made of higher hardness silicone rubber so that the products made will not deform.
Specification of liquid rtv-2 silicone for gypsum products molding
| RTV2030|| RTV 2028|
|Mixed viscosity||24000-25000 cps||28000-30000 cps|
|Pot life||30-40 Minutes||30-40 mins|
|Curing time||4-6 Hours||4-6 Hours|
|Hardness||28-30 Shore A||27-28 Shore A|
|Tear Strength||30 N/mm||30 N/mm|
|Tensile Strength||3.8 MPA||4.5 Mpa|
|Relative density||1.15 g/cm³||≤0.3%|
|Elongation at break||480%||511%|
Instructions for Making Silicone Moulds
1. Make sure the surface of the original is clean and free of loose material.
2. Weight 100 Part A base and 2 parts of CA30 Curing Agent in a clean container.
3. Stir Part A base silicone before use thoroughly , as filler separation may occur upon prolonged storage.
4. Mix Part A and Part B evenly until the CA30 completely dispersed in the base.
5. Pour the mixed Part A base silicone and CA-30 curing agent as soon as possible onto the original
6. De-mold after 24 hours ,it is will improve the replicate times of silicone mold.
Note:It is strongly recommended that entrapped air be removed in a vacuum chamber, allowing the mix to completely expand and then collapse. After a further 1-2 mins under vacuum, the mix should be inspected and can be used if free of air bubbles. A volume increase of 3-5 times will occur on vacuum de-airing the mixture. So a suitably large container should be chosen.
Shortage of Liquid RTV-2 Silicone for Gypsum Products Mold Making
When the RTV-2 Silicone Rubber is stored at or below 30 °C(85 °F) in the original unopened containers, RTV2 Silicone Base and CA30 Curing agent have a usable life of 12 months from the date of production. After 12 months, please use a stirring mill to stir the Part A silicone for some minutes, then the silicone can be use again, no influence for other performance.
FAQ of RTV-2 Silicone Rubber for Mold Making
Why does the RTV liquid silicone rubber for molding have few mold making times?
The silicone rubber mold has few molding times is due to follwoing reasons: adding too much silicone oil which will destroy the molecular of silicone rubber; making the mold for small and fine detailed products with higher hardness silicone rubber which is easy to break; making the mold for large products with soft silicone rubber which will reduce the tensile and tear strength of the mold, and the mold will have deformation. Thus, we should take the proper silicone rubber to make the mold for suitable products.
We are manufacturer, and specialized in manufacturing different hardness, different viscosity silicone rubber series, we are competitive in price with good quality.
Any futher questions,please feel free to contact sophie:
MINGCHENG GROUP LIMITED