Plaster of paris statue Molding Rubber Silicone , price of silicone rubberBrief Introduction of Gypsum Statue Mold Making RTV2 Liquid Silicone Rubber
RTV-2 silicone rubber is a two component material, and it consist of Part A base silicone and Part B curing agent. When the two parts mix together and pour or brush on a object, the silicone base and curing agent can cure to be a silicone mold at room temperature; And 24 hours later, the silicone mold can be released from the object, and then the silicone mold can be poured into the following material to copy: Plaster, polyurethane, PU, GRC, cement, resin, polyester, wax etc...Procedures of Gypsum Statue Mold Making RTV2 Liquid Silicone Rubber
1. Make sure the surface of the original is clean and free of loose material.
2. Weight 100 Part A base and 2 parts of CA30 Curing Agent in a clean container.
3. Stir Part A base silicone before use thoroughly, as filler separation may occur upon prolonged storage.
4. Mix Part A and Part B evenly until the CA30 completely dispersed in the base.
5. Pour the mixed Part A base silicone and CA-30 curing agent as soon as possible onto the original
6. De-mold after 24 hours, it is will improve the replicate times of silicone mold.
Note: It is strongly recommended that entrapped air be removed in a vacuum chamber, allowing the mix to completely expand and then collapse. After a further 1-2 mins under vacuum, the mix should be inspected and can be used if free of air bubbles. A volume increase of 3-5 times will occur on vacuum de-airing the mixture. So a suitably large container should be chosen.Extensive Applications of Gypsum Statue Mold Making RTV2 Liquid Silicone Rubber
RTV-2 silicone rubber can be used in the duplication of cement molds, concrete stones, artificial stones, plaster molding, figures, art objects, decoration molding, GRC products, gypsum products, resin products, PU molds. etc.
Our hot selling products for stone mold making, please check the website below:
| Technical parameter of Plaster of paris statue Molding Rubber Silicone , price of silicone rubber|How to make the silicone mold?1. Make sure the surface of the original is clean and free of loose material.2. Weight 100 Part A base and 2 parts of CA30 Curing Agent in a clean container.3. Stir Part A base silicone before use thoroughly, as filler separation may occur upon prolonged storage.4. Mix Part A and Part B evenly until the CA30 completely dispersed in the base.5. Pour the mixed Part A base silicone and CA-30 curing agent as soon as possible onto the original6. De-mold after 24 hours, it is will improve the replicate times of silicone mold.Package of Gypsum Statue Mold Making RTV2 Liquid Silicone RubberPar A base Silicone : 5kg/pail , 20kg/pail , 25kg/pail or 200kg/pail .
|Item No. ||MCSIL-H25|
|Curing agent ||CA30|
|Mixing ratio ||100:5|
|Mixed viscosity ||40000-45000 cps|
|Working time ||60-80 Minutes|
|Curing time ||8 Hours|
|Hardness ||28 Shore A|
|Tear Strength || 30 N/mm|
|Tensile Strength || 4.5 MPA|
|Shrinkage || ≤0.3%|
Par B catalyst ( curing agent ) : 200g/bottle , 1kg/bottle , 10kg/bottle .Certification of Gypsum Statue Mold Making RTV2 Liquid Silicone Rubber
Customer feedback :
- We are happy with MC RTV-2 silicone rubber and quality. I've also been very happy with your best service, let's continue discussions and work on more. --- Mike (from NY,USA)
- 100% love the liquid silicone rubber . I will be ordering more this week. ----Kody (from Turkey)
- We are very pleased with the quality of silicone RTV moulding rubber and the performance.------Richard from UK
- the RTV-2 silikon has arrived and is excellent------John from Iran
- I have selled some RTV molding silicone for my customer, they are very happy, so thank you-----Adam from Morroco.
Order infomation :
- MOQ: 200KG
- Delivery time:ONLY ONE DAY FOR SAMPLE CALL, 5-20 Working Days for Mass Order
Need more information , please feel free to contact us . MINGCHENG GROUP LIMITED Contact : Miss Michelle
Tel : 0086-769-82693920
ADD : No.2, Zhouliao Road, Langzhou Industrial Zone, Changping, Dongguan, Guangdong, China