Description of liquid RTV2 silicone for artificial stone mold making:
Liquid RTV2 silicone is general called two-component room temperature vulcanization silicone rubber with excellent fluidity and good operational performance. Add curing agent of 2% at the room temperature, the silicone rubber is still operational within 30 minutes, and in 4-6 hours, an elastic silicon mold will be obtained with resistance to deformation, high-temperature, acid and alkali and expansion. The silicone rubber is also applicable to mold duplication of poly crafts, resin craftworks, lightings, candles, etc. And fabrication of precision molds.
Various apppications of liquid RTV2 silicone for artificial stone mold making:
A: Cultural relic duplication, architectural decoration, statues
B: Polyester Resin crafts
C: Lighting ornaments, soap, candles molding
D: Plaster, Gypsum, Cement, Concrete decorations
F: Model design, product exploitation, etc.
Procedures of mold making by RTV2 Silicone Rubber
1. Clean and prepare specimen (apply consolidant, sealant, or release agent if necessary).
2. Build retaining wall around specimen.
3. Stir silicone base to loosen any settled material.
4. Decant desired amount of silicone into mixing container.
5. Mix in appropriate amount of catalyst.
6. Apply to specimen.
7. If reinforced mold is desired, gently press in gauze after pouring fist layer.
8. When cured, gently remove mold from specimen.
9. If needed, create rigid backing or jacket over mold with plastic,
Urethane foam, or plaster.
10. Remove backing material and mold. Store mold inside rigid backing.
Package of liquid RTV2 silicone for artificial stone mold making
Part A base silicone: 20kg/drum, 25kg/drum or 200kg/drum
Part B CA30 Curing Agent: 800g/bottle, 1kg/bottle and 10kg/bottle
Professional factory of liquid RTV2 silicone for mold making:
We are manufacturer, and specialized in manufacturing different hardness, different viscosity silicone rubber series, we are competitive in price with good quality.
Need more information, please feel free to contact Nicole.
| Item No.:|| MCSIL-2066|
| Color:|| White|
| Viscosity:|| 26000 cps|
| Hardness:|| 28-30 shore A|
| Elongation:|| 420%|
| Shrinkage:|| 0.3%|