Various applications of RTV-2 Silicone Rubber Raw Material
A: Cultural relic duplication, architectural decoration, statues
B: Resin crafts
C: Lighting ornaments, candles
D: Plaster, Gypsum, Cement, Concrete decorations
F: Model design, product exploitation, etc.
Storage and Precautions of RTV-2 Silicone Rubber Raw Material
RTV-2 Silicone Rubber is an environmentally-friendly liquid silicone product, is not easy to burn and can be stored and transported as non-hazardous goods. The shelf life of the product is about one year from the date of production. Inspection is required when exceeding the time limited. It can continue to be used in case of neither thickening nor deterioration.
Procedures of Mould Making by RTV-2 Silicone Rubber Raw Material
1. Clean and prepare specimen (apply consolidant, sealant, or release agent if necessary).
2. Build retaining wall around specimen.
3. Stir silicone base to loosen any settled material.
4. Decant desired amount of silicone into mixing container.
5. Mix in appropriate amount of catalyst.
6. Apply to specimen.
7. If reinforced mold is desired, gently press in gauze after pouring fist layer.
8. When cured, gently remove mold from specimen.
9. If needed, create rigid backing or jacket over mold with plastic, Urethane foam, or plaster.
10. Remove backing material and mold. Store mold inside rigid backing.
Need the technical datasheet for reference, please feel free to contact Ms Nicole
MINGCHENG GROUP LIMITED
| Item no.|| MCSIL-2025|
| Color|| white|
| Hardness|| 25 shore A|
| Tensile strength|| 3.8 Mpa|
| Elongation|| 500%|
| Tear Strength|| 30 N/mm|
| Shrinkage|| 0.3%|